1.Save Session For All Tabs Opened In Multiple Firefox Windows:
If you are an ardent user of Firefox then you may be aware that when more than one Firefox windows are opened up, in that case when you close a Firefox window, it does ask me the option to save the session and exit, rather it ask to close all the tabs in that Firefox window, but it won’t save the tabs in other windows. So this way you could not save the session for multiple tabs opened in multiple Firefox windows.
In such a case, there is only one option left to save the sessionfor all the tabs opened in separate Firefox windows by terminating Firefox through task manager, here is how you do it.
Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to quickly launch task manager, click the process tab and locate Firefox.exe and right click selecting the exe and click End Process Tree.
Next time when you will open Firefox it will open all the tabs in all the windows that were previously open.
2. Open & Log In to Multiple Accounts Gmail, Facebook, or Twitter Accounts in Firefox
Firefox extension CookiePie manages Firefox’s cookies—small bits of text stored on your computer that tell a site you’re logged in, for example—in such a way that you can log into the same site multiple times.
How to use it?
Just follow the steps given below:
· Install CookiePie Firefox Extension.
· Create a new tab or use an existing one.
· Open the context menu of the tab (i.e: Press the right mouse button over the tab) and select “Toggle On/Off CookiePie”.
· A cookiepie icon will appear over the tab.
· Go to a site (e.g.: http://www.gmail.com) and login into your account.
· Create another tab.
· Enable CookiePie on that tab too.
· Log in with another account on the same site.
3. Bypass Download Waiting Time On Rapidshare, Megaupload, zShare, Mediafire etc
SkipScreen is a really useful Firefox addon for lot of users who download various types of files from the popular file and media sharing sites like Rapidshare, Megaupload, zShare, Mediafire, and more.
Most of these file sharing web sites have a annoying waiting time limit before a free user can start downloading the requested file. So, SkipScreen can be really useful in saving your time wasted seeing the download waiting time as it removes the screen of download waiting time from these media sharing sites.
SkipScreen monitors the pages where you see the download time and will get the content you want before the download waiting time completes.